▪ EIA Study for Kinabalu Non-Associated Gas Development Project, Offshore Sabah for PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd.
▪ Subject Specialist, Part of the EIA Study team for RAPID Petrochemical Plant in Pengerang, Johor
▪ EIA Study for Regional Off-Site Scheduled Waste Storage Facilities in Peninsular Malaysia for PETRONAS Gas Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for the Scheduled Waste Landfill for Taiko Group Bleaching Earth Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for the Scheduled Waste Landfill for Premier Bleaching Earth Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for Waste Oil, Coolant Recovery and Container Recycling in Johor for Ranama Resources Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for a Biodiesel Plant in Kuching, Sarawak for Global Bonanza Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for a Biodiesel Plant in Kuantan, Pahang for Mission Biotechnologies Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for a Biodiesel Plant in Gebeng, Pahang for Plant Biofuel Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for a Biodiesel Plant in Kuantan, Pahang for Advanced Biofuel Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for a Biodiesel Plant in Carey Island, Selangor for Sime Darby Biodiesel Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for a Scheduled Waste Recovery Facility for Drums and Containers in Johor for Ranama Resources Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for a Scheduled Waste Recovery Facility for Rejected Compounded Latex Rubber in Seberang Perai, Penang.
▪ EIA Study for a Scheduled Waste Recovery Facility for Discarded Automobile Lead-Acid Batteries in Negeri Sembilan.
▪ EIA Study for a Scheduled Waste Recovery Facility in Penang for Reclaimtek Sdn Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for an Oleochemical Plant in Selangor for ICM Specialty Chemicals Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA Study for a Scheduled Waste Recovery Facility for Sungeel Hi-Tech Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA study for Spent solvent and waste oil recovery plant, Gopeng Perak, Malaysia
▪ EIA study for Nickel waste recovery plant, Gopeng Perak, Malaysia
▪ EIA study for recycling of used industrial drums and containers in Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.
▪ EIA for the Dredging works at the estuary of Sungai Pengkalan Nangka in Kelantan, Malaysia.
▪ EIA for the East Coast Highway, Malaysia.
▪ EIA for the National Technical University College of Malaysia
▪ EIA for the Golok River Drainage and Flood Mitigation Scheme in Kelantan, Malaysia.
▪ EIA Study for the Proposed Flood Mitigation Plan of Sungai Muda in Kedah, Malaysia.
▪ EIA Study for Sedili Tourism Development Project, Johor, Malaysia involving the development of a coastal tourist resort by the beach front.
▪ EIA Study for Tropical Villa Tourism Development Project, Johor, Malaysia involving a coastal tourist resort development by the beach front.
▪ EIA Study for Ijok Golf Course Project involving the development of a golf course resort on 200 acres of plantation land in Selangor, Malaysia.
▪ EIA Study for Saujana Impian Golf Course Project involving a golf course resort development on a land area of 200 acres in Selangor, Malaysia.
▪ Strategic EIA Study for Solar Project in Penang for Industrial Concrete Products Sdn. Bhd.
▪ Strategic EIA Study for Solar Project in Tampok, Rengit Johor for Ditrolic Sdn. Bhd.
▪ Strategic EIA Study for Solar Project in Kg. Serukam, Sg Petani, Kedah for Ditrolic Sdn. Bhd.
▪ EIA for Development of an Island Reclamation Project in Melaka
▪ EIA Study for Solid Waste Disposal (Landfill) in Krubong, Melaka, which involves municipal waste disposal on a swampy area using sanitary landfill methods.
▪ Preliminary Assessment, Contamination Abatement & Clearance Testing Due Diligence Study, NRC Plating Decontamination Project, NRC Plating Building, Spansion (Kuala Lumpur) Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia.
▪ Preparation of the Guidelines for Siting and Zoning for Industries and Residential Areas for the Department of Environment Malaysia.
▪ Report on the Development of an Environmental Health Risk Matrix and inventory for Malaysia
▪ Environmental Planning Blueprint for Iskandar Malaysia in association with MINCO
▪ Melaka River Rehabilitation Project, jointly funded by the Governments of Denmark (DANCED) and Malaysia.
▪ Environmental Planning for the Melaka River Rehabilitation Project for (DANCED) and Government of Malaysia.
▪ Environmental Planning for the Flood Mitigation and River Rehabilitation Study for the Sungai Petani Catchment in Kedah, Malaysia.
▪ Water Quality Modelling for the Scheduled Waste Recovery Facility in Kedah.
▪ Water Quality Modelling for the Chemical Facility in Negeri Sembilan.
▪ Air Quality Modelling for the Scheduled Waste Recovery Facility in Penang.
▪ Air Quality Modelling for the Chemical Facility in Selangor.
▪ Noise Modelling for the Scheduled Waste Recovery Facility in Pahang.
▪ GIS mapping services for the proposed oil palm plantation in Cameroon (80,506 ha)
▪ Environmental Management Plan (EMP) & Erosion and Sediment Control Plan (ESCP) for Projek Penggantian Aset dan Menaiktaraf Bagi Operasi Melebihi Kapasiti Rekabentuk di Loji Rawatan Air Sungai Langat
▪ Environmental Management and Monitoring Plan for Proposed Construction of Sales Gas Pipeline from Plentong, Johor Bahru to Singapore Gas Transmission System for PETRONAS Gas Berhad.
▪ Environmental Management and Emergency Response Plan for Betty Revisit-4 Project, Proposed New 18” Gas Pipeline from BEP-A To BNG-B, Baram Delta, Sarawak, Malaysia.
▪ Post- Environmental Impact Assessment environmental compliance monitoring for Betty Revisit- 4 Project, Proposed New 18” Gas Pipeline from BEP-A To BNG-B, Baram Delta, Sarawak, Malaysia.
▪ Post- Environmental Impact Assessment environmental compliance monitoring for Seremban 2 Township Development Project in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
▪ Environmental monitoring and audit for the Bangi Golf Resort Project in Selangor, Malaysia.
▪ Environmental management and monitoring plan for the National Technical University College Project in Melaka, Malaysia.
▪ Environmental management and monitoring plan for the rejected compounded-latex rubber recovery project in Penang, Malaysia.
▪ Environmental management and monitoring plan for Ranama Resource Drum and Container Recycling Plant in Johor, Malaysia.
▪ Environmental management and monitoring plan for the Biodiesel Plant in Kuantan, Malaysia.
▪ Environmental Management Plan (EMP) for the proposed IMT-GT Plaza in Bukit Bunga, Jajahan Tanah Merah, Kelantan Darul Naim for the East Coast Economic Region Development Council (ECERDC)
▪ Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Fibre Processing and Biomass Treatment Plant at Lot 7570 & 7571, Mukim Pogoh, Segamat, Johor Darul Takzim.
▪ Environmental Impact Statement for Leader Universal Aluminium Sdn Bhd- Nilai Plant
▪ Survey on SW Composition, Characteristics & Existing Practice of SW Recycling in Malaysia, for the Solid Waste Department, Ministry of Housing and Local Government
▪ Environmental Due Diligence Audit Report, Kayu Madang Sanitary Landfill, Telipok, District Of Kota Kinabalu, State Of Sabah, Malaysia prepared on Behalf of MS Smart (M) Sdn Bhd for The World Bank, Washington D.C.
▪ EIA study for Kota Kinabalu Sorting and Composting Plant, Telipok, State of Sabah prepared on Behalf of MS Smart (M) Sdn Bhd for The World Bank, Washington D.C.
▪ Technical methods of landfilling to reduce leachate, odour, fumes and fire problems in landfills.
▪ Supervise the design, erection, testing and commissioning of the Labuan Incineration Plant Labuan, Malaysia.
▪ Municipal Solid Waste Characterisation Study at the Karadiyana Dumpsite, Colombo, Sri Lanka for Malakoff Corporation Berhad
▪ Feasibility Study for the Proposed Material Recovery Facility (MRF) at Jeram Sanitary for Landfill Worldwide Landfills Sdn. Bhd.
▪ Compendium of key statistics of the waste received at the Jeram Sanitary Landfill and scenario modelling for an Integrated Solid Waste Management Centre
▪ Monitoring and Audit for the Proposed expansion of Kamunting Incineration Plant for Edgenta Mediserve Sdn. Bhd.
▪ Decontamination Abatement & Clearance Testing Due Diligence Study, NRC Plating Decontamination Project, NRC Plating Building, Spansion (Kuala Lumpur) Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia.
▪ Report for the Government Authorities On Environmentally Sound Disposal Of De-oiled Spent Bleaching Earth.
▪ Special Waste Management Study for the Jimah Energy Ventures Sdn Bhd.
▪ Special Waste Management Study for Tanjung Bin Power Plant for Fly Ash
▪ Special Waste Management Study for Tanjung Bin Power Plant for Bottom Ash
▪ Usage of Coal Fired Power Plant Bottom Ash for Landfill Engineering Applications for Cenviro
▪ Consultancy Services to handle the bottom ash for Holcim Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
▪ Organised face-to-face meetings for a Business Partner Mediation in Malaysia in 2016 for Rubber, Plastic and Environmental-related companies in Malaysia and Germany as potential local business partners. Project funded by German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi).
▪ Organised face-to-face meetings for a Business Partner Mediation in Malaysia in 2013 for Waste and water related companies in Malaysia and Germany as potential local business partners. Project funded by German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi).
Based in Cologne, Germany, trAIDe GmbH has been successfully bringing together business and trading communities to a common international platform. trAIDe GmbH helps with strategic and operative challenges within the internationalization process trAIDe GmbH was selected as project leader by the German Ministry of Economy and Technology (BMWi).
New Energy is a privately owned Australian company. New Energy’s mission is to integrate generic waste management and recycling technologies with an advanced thermal conversion technology (gasification) to create a zero landfill waste treatment solution. New Energy is the exclusive Global licensee (ex-Americas) for the Entech WtGas-ResTM gasification technology. Entech Renewable Energy Solutions (Entech) is a privately owned Australian company which has been designing, supplying and installing (operating) gasification plants worldwide since 1990. New Energy has cross-ownership with Entech, ensuring that the international waste to energy expertise gained is fully applied to New Energy’s projects.
The low temperature gasification process is a commercially proven, internationally approved solution utilising patented technology, ensuring financial and technological “de-risking” of projects. With over 5,000,000 operating hours achieved by Entech plants worldwide, the operations of the plant are guaranteed by energy warranty insurance policy.
Eggersmann is the first and only company in the recycling world that offers a complete product line of mobile and stationery recycling and composting machinery. They distribute products of well-known brands like BACKHUS, BRT HARTNER, Eggersmann, FORUS and Terra Select. They also deliver solutions for all kinds of processes, including but not only, composting, dosing, sorting, opening, shredding, screening and sifting. Eggersmann offers individual attention specific to the client’s needs and a comprehensive distribution with complete support – from the first idea to the final product. Decades of experience and the know-how of the brands are incorporated into the worldwide operating of Eggersmann GmbH which guarantees impeccable results for our customers.
As one of the subsidiaries of Eggersmann, BRT specializes in designing and engineering equipment for recycling and waste sorting applications. Our machines streamline and automate operations at waste processing facilities around the globe. In providing customized systems and fully integrated solutions for the sorting and recycling industries, we contribute to our customers’ long-term profitability.
Elegro technology was founded in 2009 with the ambition to build a dynamic recycling and production company that utilizes post-consumer waste. The inspiration to create such a company was drawn from the now global movement Let’s Do It! that began in Estonia in 2008 when 50,000 people joined forces to clean up the whole country in just five hours.
After the initial investment in our innovative state of the art technology, the company started to investigate the possibilities to develop processing solutions for mixed waste plastics and determine products that could be manufactured from them.
2011 saw the company move away from the initial technology constraints to focus on its own direction and technical ambitions. The first major project of Elegro Technology’s development was the manufacturing and delivery of noise reduction screening along Estonian motorways. 2014 bought further extended enhancements to the ELEGRO core technology and the arrival of ELEGRO decking and fencing systems.
The company now known as Elegro Technology has developed its business to encompass a significant collection of raw materials, a processing and distribution centre along with an extrusion plant with over 22,000 tonnes of capacity supported by both fabrication and retail outlets.